If you are interested in applying for a position, please fax your resume and cover letter to Linda Cichon at 954-765-0587 or email it to email@example.com.
Director of Development
Qualifications: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and five years of fundraising and marketing experience. Excellent oral and written communication skills; Ability to conduct individual donor relations and group presentations; Creative at identifying opportunities for fundraising and outreach. Candidate should be self motivated with excellent time management skills; should be able to function with a high level of accuracy; Advanced computer skills necessary.
· Establish and implement a cultivation plan needed to grow the budget through the solicitation of major gifts, special events, and corporate support
· Develop and maintain donor database
· Identify, cultivate and maintain planned giving opportunities
· Create timely, individualized donor acknowledgments
· Oversee website and social media updates
· Uncover opportunities for community outreach and awareness
· Conduct corporate presentations for workplace fundraising activities
· Coordinate and conduct speaking engagements with community groups
· Assist with annual direct mail campaign
· Create donation collection and marketing materials
· Develop the organization’s annual newsletter and monthly e-newsletters
· Lead event planning for organizational fundraising events and socials including the annual Mother’s Day luncheon and external fundraising activities
· Liaison to the Board Fundraising committee
· Solicit event sponsorships, journal advertisements and in-kind donations for organizational activities
· Cultivate relationships with existing donors and attendees at annual fundraising events
· Track and analyze donor support
· Attend networking functions with fundraising auxiliary groups as well as fundraising professional events as needed
· Assist Executive Director with additional development projects as needed
Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies is dedicated to reducing infant deaths by strengthening families through a comprehensive approach to prenatal care, parenting, education and support services.