If you are interested in applying for a position, please fax your resume and cover letter to Linda Cichon at 954-765-0587 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Counselor/Case Manager -MOMS Program Maternal / Child Nurturing Program
Qualifications: MSW, LMHC, Masters in counseling or any mental health filed and with at least two years of experience in the field. Excellent written and verbal communication and time management skills a must. Bi-lingual in Spanish an asset.
Description: Counselor/Case Manager will provide intensive in-home case management and counseling while providing the Nurturing Parenting Program curriculum.
Hours: Full time 40 hours / week. Some weekends and or evenings may be required as defined by program and participant needs.
- Maintain home visitation for case load of up to 20 participants.
- Provide Nurturing Parenting curriculum in home sessions.
- Assist with group facilitation as needed.
- Provide parent /child development testing. Counsel and refer as defined by program requirements.
- Conduct initial assessment and develop service plan.
- Conduct client education.
- Ongoing case evaluation.
- Work cooperatively and professionally with management, agency staff and volunteers.
- Other duties as assigned by Program Manager.
- This is an Exempt Position
If you are interested in applying for the position, please fax your resume and cover letter to Ana Romero at 954-765-0587 or email it to ARomero@hmhbbroward.org
Family Support Worker -Healthy Families Program
Qualifications: Minimum High School Diploma and parenting education preferred. Bi-lingual skills are an asset. Communication skills, both written and oral, basic computer skills, knowledge of the community, cultural competency
Hours: Full time- 40 hours per week. Some weekend and evening duties. Work hours to be defined by program needs, supervisor and employee.
- Conduct one on one case management and parenting education with pregnant and parenting women and their babies for up to the baby’s fifth birthday.
- Conduct field visits in the home, clinic or appropriate sites
- Conduct case evaluation and assessment
- Conduct client education and skills enhancement
- Conduct referral to resources, obtaining of goods and services through the agency or community resources. Documentation and referral follow-up.
- Conduct outreach
- Maintain accurate and current case notes and all other required forms of documentation
- Attend staff meetings
- Submit time sheets, work logs, mileage logs, and all required documentation in a timely and complete manner
- Set and maintain client contact
- This is a Non-Exempt Position
If you are interested in applying for the position, please fax your resume and cover letter to Gloria Villalobos at 954-765-0587 or email it to GVillalobos@hmhbbroward.org