If you are interested in applying for a position, please fax your resume and cover letter to Linda Cichon at 954-765-0587 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an Exempt Position
Qualifications: Masters degree in Social Work or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with 2 years of Maternal-Child Health. Communication skills, both written and oral; basic computer; knowledge of community resources and cultural competency; self motivated with excellent time management skills.
HOURS: Full time 40 hours per week. Some weekends and evening duties will be necessary. Work hours are to be defined by program needs, supervisor and employee.
- Conduct intake and initial assessment, identifying high-risk areas of concern
- Develop individualized service plan
- Maintain minimum of bi-weekly home visitation case management for ongoing case load of up to 20 pregnant women and their babies until the first birthday
- Conduct client education utilizing Nurturing Parenting Curriculum: Prenatal care, prevention and treatment of sexually transmitted infections, childbirth education, signs and symptoms of pregnancy complications, breastfeeding, pediatric follow up, vaccinations, growth and development, sleep and crib safety, car and water safety, etc.
- Assist with group facilitation as needed
- Provide parent/child development testing. Counsel and refer as defined by program requirements
- Provide referral to resources, obtaining of goods and services through agency or community resources; documentation of referral follow up.
- Ongoing case evaluation
- Work collaboratively with clients’ health care providers as necessary
- Assist with reports and case reviews
- Case conferencing with Program Manager weekly
- Work cooperatively and professionally with management, agency staff and Volunteers
- Other duties as assigned by Program Manager